Ms. Douglin has experience in all areas of real property law encompassing conveyancing and title management. The practice covers land matters from Tenantries through to Condominium real estate and all real estate related matters in between.
The practice acts for both resident and external individuals or corporate clients completing purchases or sales.
Matters relative to the following, including appeals before the relevant regulatory board, are all expertly handled with attention to and appreciation for time sensitive transactions:
- Property – Property Act, Chapter 236 of the Laws of Barbados
- Exchange Control – Exchange Control Act, Chapter 71 of the Laws of Barbados
- Town and Country Planning – Town and Country Planning Act, Chapter 240 of the Laws of Barbados
- Tenantries – Tenantries Development Act, Chapter 239A of the Laws of Barbados, Tenantries Control Act, Chapter 239 of the Laws of Barbados and the Tenantries Freehold Purchase Act, Chapter 239B of the Laws of Barbados
- Condominiums – Condominiums Act, Chapter 224A of the Laws of Barbados
- Land Title Proceedings – Land (Title Proceedings) Act, 2011-7
- Land (Title Deeds Restoration) Chapter 229 C of the Laws of Barbados
- Land Acquisition, Land valuation and Land (Adjudication of Rights and Interests)
- Land Registration – Land Registration Act, Chapter 229 of the Laws of Barbados